Ten more things…
- Sunscreen, even on slightly overcast days
- SPF clothing such as shirts, trousers etc for extra protection
- Long sleeved shirts and long trousers for sacred sites
- Stay hydrated, especially when temperatures start rising
- Insect repellents, even in cities such as Porto or Lisbon*
- Business cards for your digs re; walking or taxis back etc…
- Spare specs if you wear glasses or contact lenses
- A torch – either a pocket option or on your phone
- Personal medication, condoms etc. You know it makes sense!
- Notebook and pen for directions, running costs, notes
* Little bar stewards had free meals off me in both of these cities – not as nasty as the oft encountered caber tossing Highland Midge though!
You must be logged in to post a comment.